Anza Community Hall
We are utilized by the community:
* As a location to distribute food to the needy
* As the County-designated warm-up/cool-down center for this area which gives people a place to go to get out of the weather.
* As the location used to provide free healthcare services. *As the location where free senior meals are served twice a week and a free meal is offered to the whole community once a month.
* As the location where free self-defense and exercise classes are offered.
* For weddings, parties and other events by local citizens. *As a local commercial kitchen to foster the development entrepreneurship through cottage industries for local residents.